For over 8 years Quality Garage Door has proudly served residential homeowners of Greater Las Vegas, NV with premium services. We are fully insured and licensed, recruiting the leading professionals to give our valued customers exceptional services including high moral standard in customer service. Quality Garage Door takes full advantage of exclusive professional grade equipment, tools, and products to ensure you are getting nothing but the best in an overall quality service.
Garage Door Inspection
Quality Garage Door offer a 25 Point Inspection Service to residential homes across the Las Vegas valley. With our 25 Point Inspection lube and tune service executed by our experienced technicians, your garage door systems is fully evaluated. Each component of your garage door is lubed and tuned accordingly to keep your garage door running smoothly and efficiently.
Garage Door Lubrication
Quality Garage Door not only performs all lubrication, but our friendly professionals will show you the basics. We lubricate the hinges, rollers, bearing plates, center bearing, and springs. Quality Garage Door utilizes a top-rated lubricate to apply on all the components in need of lubrication. Our tune up involves additional lubricating, inspecting the garage door opener, as well as the travel limits and travel force settings. On the garage door opener, we use a silicone based lubricant on the necessary elements, depending on the style and model of your garage door opener.
25 Point Garage Door Inspection
Quality Garage Door 25 Point Inspection service on your Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas home includes the following.
1. Door balance. This ensures the spring(s) are fully functionally.
2. Rollers. Quality Garage Door inspect every roller for signs of wear and tear, or damage.
3. Cables. Cables are inspected for fraying and kinking, which leads to damage.
4. Drums. Drum are looked over unusual defects and cracking.
5. Center Bearing. Inspection for wear and tear or burned out bearings is executed by Quality Garage Door. There are generally 2 types of center bearings; a single piece nylon bearing and a metal housing with actual ball bearings.
6. Center Bracket. Center brackets are inspected for signs of bending and other anomalies.
7. End Bearing Plates. The bearing plates are located at each end of the spring bar mounted outside the drums. The bearings allow the spring bar to turn freely as the door opens and closes. We check to make sure there are no faults.
8. Spring Bar. We inspect for rust and bending. The spring bar holds the springs and turns as the door opens and closes.
9. Hinges. Hinges are inspected for damage and excessive wear.
10. Top Brackets. Top brackets hold the top roller in place, and meticulously inspected.
11. Bottom Brackets. Bottom brackets are mounted at the bottom of the lower garage door
Section, they hold the bottom rollers in place. These brackets contribute to the lifting point on the garage door. We inspected for wear, damage and breakage.
12. Vertical Tracks. Bending and damage can occur; we check them to ensure they are up to par.
13. Horizontal Track. We also inspect for bending and damage.
14. Jamb Brackets. Jamb brackets attach the vertical tracks to the frame work on each side of the garage door opening, our Inspection searches for position, bending and other damage.
15. Strut. Struts are added supports for the garage door structure. Generally, garage doors have a strut mounted at the top of the high garage door section. Some garage doors are equipped with multiple struts depending on the weight of the door. Struts may be added if damage requires additional struts for support.
16. Weather Seal. Weather seals are rubber located at the bottom of the garage door. This seal helps prevent wind and windblown objects from entering the garage. We inspected for dry rot and any other damages.
17. Section (interior/exterior). We check for any dents, tearing in the metal along with any other damage.
18. Opener Controls. Controls are inspected for functioning efficiency.
19. Opener Trolley/Carriage. Inspected for damage and grinding in screw drive openers.
20. Safety Eyes. The safety eyes keep the door from closing if a person or object is in the garage doors path. Safety eyes are inspected for efficiency.
21. Motor Gears. Motor gears are susceptible to wear and tear in belt and chain drive we check the belt and/or chain for proper tension and sign of deterioration.
22. Wires. Visually inspected for any signs of wear and tear or cracking in the wire coating.
23. Limits. We test the limits to ensure the door opens and closes to the proper travel locations.
24. Opening/Closing Force: We also test the force limits to ensure there is proper force being applied to the door during opening and closing.
25. Springs. Finally, we visually inspect the springs for signs of rust and deterioration. We also measure each spring to make sure they are adequate.
Garage Door Evaluations, Assessments & Inspections in the Las Vegas Valley inc. Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
Call Quality Garage Door for your 25 point inspection service for your Las Vegas, NV and surrounding area home.