United Garage Doors is completely licensed and insured to supply the residential homes of the Greater Las Vegas, Nevada area with a multitude of garage door services. Since 2008 we have been committed to separate ourselves from the competition by upholding high moral values and work ethics, applying courteous friendly customer service, and exalting superior workmanship in all services we perform. With the use of top graded products, equipment, supplies, and tools exclusively offered to licensed professionals we can deliver premium results to our valued customers. United Garage Doors technicians have years of experience, advanced training, and exceptional skills to execute all Quality Garage Door services.
Garage Door Opener Types Explained
Included on United Garage Doors of Las Vegas menu board is garage door opener services; installation, repair, and replacement. There are four main types of openers; Chain Drive, Belt Drive, Screw Drive, and Jack Shaft. No matter which garage opener your Las Vegas, Nevada Valley home requires, United Garage Doors has you covered.
– Chain Drive Garage Openers: With the use of a metal chain to power the opening and closing of your garage door, the Chain Drive garage door openers are primarily used. Chain Drive garage door opener systems do not operate as quiet as some of the types of garage door openers do, but they are incredibly reliable and economical. It is often the preferred choice when budget is the primary concern.
– Belt Drive Garage Door Openers: If you are looking for quite, the Belt Drive garage door openers are quiet to the extreme. They too, like the Chain Drive Garage Door Opener, are very reliable, with a long-lasting performance and the ultra-quiet capability they do come with a slightly higher price tag. The Belt Drive Garage Door Opener is an optimal option if you are looking for quieter performance.
– Screw Drive Garage Door Openers: Moving along a threaded steel rod, Screw Drive garage door openers use a lifting mechanism. They provide dependable services with their powerful units that you can count on for years. Belt Drive Garage Door Opener systems operate quieter than the Screw Drive Garage Door Opener, but are typically more economical. Screw Drive Garage Door Opener systems are generally selecting more often than not for their compatibility with one piece doors.
– Jack Shaft Garage Doors: Jack Shaft Garage Door Opener systems are specially designed and are what is required when garages are engineered with very low, cathedral, or obstructed ceilings and a traditional garage door opener will not fit. Jack Shaft Garage Door Openers permits more overhead storage.
Garage Door Opener Repairs VS Replacement
If your Greater Las Vegas, Nevada home’s garage door opener is in need of repairs, United Garage Doors can make quick repairs. However, there may be a few instances where a replacement may be more conducive.
– If your garage door opener is over 15 years of age, the wear and tear of components might suggest a better investment and increased safety to replace your opener system.
– If your brand of opener no longer is being produced and parts are no longer available for repairs.
– If safety features are void, such as the photo electric safety eye on your system.
Jack Shaft & Chain, Belt & Screw Drive Garage Door Openers in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
No matter what services your residential property in Las Vegas, Nevada and surrounding areas garage door opener services requires, United Garage Doors can provide the services, call us today to get started!