For over eight years, Quality Garage Door has been providing garage door services to the local residential homes of the Greater Las Vegas, NV area. Proudly ensuring each of our valued customers are 100% satisfied, we are affordable and dependable and deliver top notch services. Quality Garage Door is fully insured and licensed and all of our experienced technicians are certified as we take advantage of exclusive professional grade equipment, tools, and products to give our customers premium results. Within our plethora of services, we happily offer garage door maintenance services to your Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas home.
Garage Door Inspections & Preventive Maintenance
Periodically, it is essential for the longevity and safety of your garage door to your Las Vegas, NV and surrounding area residential home, that you get proper maintenance done by a Quality Garage Door professional. With our help we can preserve the longevity of your garage door, as well as its effectiveness and durability.
– Once a month, perform a visual inspection. While standing inside the garage, with the garage door closed, inspect the cables, springs, hardware, rollers, pulleys, and hinges for any sign of wear and tear. Cables might be fraying, and hardware might appear loose. If you notice abnormal noises or any deterioration, call Quality Garage Door Services for professional inspection.
– Door balance test. If your door is equipped with an automatic opener system, once a month disconnect the automatic opener, with the garage door shut. Lift the door manually, if it is properly balanced, you should be able to open the door smoothly with little effort. If it is difficult to open, or refuses to stay open, contact Quality Garage Door for a closer check.
– Reverse mechanism test. If your garage door automatic opening system was installed after 1993, an important safety feature was required. The laser eye will detect an object in its path, and if the garage door is closing, it will reopen in reverse. If your system is older and does not possess this feature, we strongly urge you to upgrade your system for safety concerns. Have a professional from United Garage Doors conduct a test to ensure this safety feature is fully functional.
– Laser eye. The laser eye detector is important for the functionality of safety features to work. Having a professional include a diagnostics and tests to assure it is align and performing accordingly.
– Overall inspection. With Quality Garage Door, our experienced professional will check to make sure the garage door is running at peak performance, and all safety features are in proper working order. Springs, cables, pulleys and other hardware will be dutifully replaced if needed. Lubricants will be applied if needed and professional will tighten any loose bolts.
Preventive Garage Door Maintenance in Las Vegas Valley, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
Quality Garage Door perform maintenance checks on residential home garages throughout Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Unusual sounds are cleared, and smooth operation is assured. Our experienced and talented technicians take great care to make certain your garage door is running efficiently. Call us today to schedule your appointment for your maintenance service.